The Bailey Library has made available the following new databases for user access. They are accessible on the library’s database webpage.
* CultureGrams: For current information on countries, states and provinces.
* ERIC: For education research and publications.
* Facts & Comparisons eAnswers: For information on drugs.
* MedlinePlus: For health science research.
* Michigana: For archival documents on Michigan’s state history.
* Nursing Resource Center: For research in the nursing area.
* Small Business Resource Center: For how-to information on small business and entrepreneurship.
* Worldcat: For locating collection holdings in local libraries and worldwide.